Friday, August 18, 2017

Friday Favourites!

 
Today I'm linking up with some fabulous bloggers for what is quickly becoming one of my favourite posts! Friday Favourites!
Who doesn't want to share all of their favourite products?
 
I have several this week -It's been a week of goodness!
 
#1 Stella and Dot Sierra Bracelet in Slate




My goodness this bracelet is gorgeous! I've been eyeing it forever and when it finally went on sale by my S&D distributor, I pounced on it. But here's the thing - it was delivered, but I never received it. So some jerk out there has my black one with blue beads. But you know what? My girl has got my back and she sent me the newest one to replace it and if you know me, you know grey is my #1 favourite colour. I'm in love with this bracelet already.
 
#2 Fresh Rose Face Mask
 
 
I already love the Fresh brand (obsessively), so it's not a stretch that I'd love their Masks. This mask smells like roses, has actual pieces of rose petals inside,  is super light and gentle and only needs to sit for 5-10 minutes (or in my case, ample time to floss while I wait). It's gentle enough to use every day, but I usually only do a mask once a week. I had some irritation on my skin earlier this week, used the mask and the next day my skin was free and clear. Believe me when I say you'll likely see lots of Fresh products come up in these posts!
 
 
 
 
**Note the tiny size -- this is a sample I received. Even the sample has given me approximately 7 uses. I already have a full size waiting :)
 






#3 Apple watch



My husband bought me an apple watch for my birthday and it was love at first sight. I like when products give me everything on one screen. I love that I can manage it from my phone and see the breakdowns of my workouts (especially awesome for swims, bike rides and runs) and it also counts my steps. It has encouraged me to become more physically active - especially with my steps. I even joined a step challenge starting in a couple of weeks. I have the 2nd generation watch and I have worn it in the pool, but it makes me nervous. I haven't worn it for open water swims.
I got the rose gold colour which automatically comes with a pink strap. I really like the pink strap, and find that it's not worth the cost to buy another when I'm happy with this one.

#4 Briogeo Rosarco Milk reparative leave-in conditioning spray.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I received this in an Ipsy bag and went out and bought the full size as soon as I finished it. I kept the little sample bottle and re-fllled it from the big one to take to the gym. This is so light, cuts way down on the frizz that my hair is so prone to and doesn't give me greasy hair after a day like my last leave-in did. I probably spray about 5 -6 spritzes after a shower before either blow-drying or tossing my hair into a ponytail. It also doubles as a heat protectant so that cuts down on me using another product to protect my hair.

 
 
#5 Our Weekly CSA Box
 
 
 
Our box this week was fabulous because it included two mini watermelons! It also included blueberries, bananas, celery, carrots, garlic, lettuce, squash, cauliflower and cucumber! This box is right up there with the time we got cherries and pineapple in the same one! I have no clue what I'm going to do with these patty-pan squash, but overall I'm very excited!

#6 OPI Mod About You
 



This colour is just gorgeous! Plus, of all the colours I've had done, for some reason it seems to have the most staying power. It's been almost three weeks and it's still holding up!
It's such a lovely colour and just compliments my skin tone, matches everything and I can't get enough! Link for picture and product in the name.

 
 


Okay, I know, another lululemon item. But seriously, these pants. I bought them because I needed something comfortable to fly in that didn't look like sweat pants. I like my comfort but on this particular trip I had to remain appropriate looking. I saw these pants online, but went to the store to check them out. They could totally pass for plain black (work-appropriate) pants, and although they're 7/8 length, because I'm short(ish), they still go to my ankles. They look good rolled twice, or left down, the fabric is soft and comfortable and they have some durability to them. Honestly, if they weren't so expensive, I'd go and buy 6 more pairs and wear them everyday! Picture source and link to buy is in the name!

 
Well, that's all for today! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment